Become Part of Our Global Collective
No One Man Owns House...
“Because once you enter my house it then becomes OUR house and OUR house music! No one man owns house, because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all.”
House heads worldwide know these iconic lyrics, famously used in Mr. Fingers’ 1986 "Can You Feel It," a Chicago house classic that still rings out across dance floors today. House — at its core — is a genre built on unity, equity, and love. That ethos drove us to found Gray Area, with the mission to weave together the vibrant, vast, and wonderfully diverse tapestry that is the house music community.
Now, we are paving an ambitious roadmap for the future. The path isn’t always clear. What lies ahead is never certain. But what we do know: Gray Area is committed to positively impacting the dance music industry by creating a community-based collective supported by decentralized technology. And we’re doing it with you, our friends, as partners.
The Inner-Circle Golden Ticket NFT
Technology is transforming every aspect of the dance music universe. Behind the decks... on the dancefloor... and beyond. Web3, the metaverse, and decentralized blockchain technology have been inspiring Gray Area to innovate since the beginning. These technologies will continue to be a part of our evolution because they enable us to build authentic connections, share in mutually created value, and maintain full transparency with our community at all times.
As such, we’ve launched an exclusive Golden Ticket NFT collection, which unlocks access to lifetime value and serves as your digital identity and proof of membership to Gray Area’s Inner-Circle. The Golden Ticket NFT will be constantly evolving with new utility and benefits over time. The lucky recipients of the first 80 Golden Tickets have already been selected, but we will be releasing additional NFTs soon. The limited NFTs will be distributed via a waiting list, where factors like attendance at Gray Area events and being active with Web3 transactions will move you up in line.
Members will have exclusive access to the Inner-Circle Discord channel and the membership section of Gray Area’s site, where they can access these benefits.
Don’t know what an Ethereum wallet is? Learn more here.
Unlocking Access to Lifetime Value
Why become an Inner-Circle member? The answer is simple: you believe in our mission, and you want to be part of it.
At Gray Area, we firmly believe in creating a bolder and more vibrant dance music ecosystem, for all. That means sharing in the successes and the decision-making. Together as a community, all Inner-Circle members will play an important role in Gray Area’s current and future ventures, including:
- Curating talent for Gray Area’s digital and live shows
- Having complimentary access to private live shows
- Having early pre-sale access to all Gray Area shows
- Gaining voting power in decisions related to Gray Area’s current and future ventures – including shows, artists, festivals, venues, apparel, and more
- Being a part of building the future of Gray Area’s metaverse and Web3 ventures
- Sharing in the value we create for our community – that’s that power of our mission… and of the blockchain!
Our Commitments to You, Our Friends and Community
In a world where profits drive decision making, Gray Area takes the hard road. We are self-started, self-funded, and independent. We exist not to turn record-breaking profits, but to build a sustainable, authentic community, driven by a shared love of house music and a desire to make the world a better place.
We believe, together, we have the power to change the world with music and technology. And we have firm commitments to ourselves, our members, and the dance music community around the world.
- A commitment to equality, always. It’s not lip service. We strongly believe in building a diverse and accepting community for all. Our founder is on the board of Femme House, a 501(c) fostering more equitable opportunity for women and gender-expansive individuals in music.
- A commitment to a healthier planet and the biggest dancefloor of all… Mother Earth! A more sustainable dance music industry means a healthier planet. We are on an advisory board for Bye Bye Plastic, a foundation removing single-use plastic in the music industry.
- A commitment to advancing Web3 technologies. These technologies will continue to be a part of our evolution, enable us to build authentic connections, maintain full transparency, share value, and increase participation in the global house music community.
- A commitment to you, our family. We believe in mutual value. As we grow, we are committed to returning the value we create to you, our friends and partners, as thanks for your loyalty and support.